I hope this is the right place to ask my questions about my build. If not pardon me.
I'm trying to build up a DPS Storm Sorcerer but when I began the game I was not sure about the skill to take.
Now I'm level 31 and I fear my character is a bit of a mess in terms of skills.
I started with Stormcalling and Dual Welding as main combat skill but now I fear that it was not a good choice to have DW.
Let me explain my setups:
First one: Destruction Staff (Lightening)
- Endless Fury (stormcalling): it seems a good spell to me and I keep using it.
- Boundless Storm (stormcalling): I rarely use it and I'm thinking to put something else in the hotkey. Don't really know when to use it and if it is a good spell.
- Annulment (light armor): without this one I'm dead. So I think I'm gonna keep it.
- Degeneration (Mage Guild): It seems a good way to keep my HP high.
- Liquid Lightening (stormcalling): I only recently discovered the true power of this spell. I think it is a very good one for its AoE and DoT.
- Ultimate: Energy Overload (stormcalling): I used this one a lot during the lower levels. But you cannot cast while active. No casting means no armor. No armor means I'm dead quite soon. So I'm starting to think it was not a good choice.
Second one: Dual Swords with absorb health
- Endless Fury (stormcalling): well I'm used to push "1" and call a lightening so I keep doing that. =)
- Surge (stormcalling): Not really sure about this.
- Consuming Trap (soul magic): I have to keep my soul gem charged and I think I need this one. Am I wrong?
- Bloodthirst (Dual Wielding): I liked DW, but now I think I wasted points in it. =(
- Blood Craze (Dual Wielding): Same as above.
- Ultimate: Energy Overload (stormcalling): It's the only Ultimate I have but as said before I'm not satisfied.
As you can see I've spent no point in Daedra Summoning nor Dark Magic. I only recently began to use the destruction staff and I spent no point in its skilltree. Never touched a restoration staff, so my skill in that is basically 0.
I'm quite satisfied wth my Destruction Staff setup (quite, not fully). But I think my second setup is a mess.
What do you guys think? Can you suggest me something to make it better?
Thanks to all and sorry for the wall of text =)