Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pegaferno
Hireling

re: Rynthyn Farbruk

((I finally finished this!!! Thanks for the template by the way))

Name:

Rynthyn Farbruk 

Birthsign:

He is born under the birth sign of the atronach

Appearance:

Rynthyn likes to wear plated armor for combat, under the armor he wears clothing he gained from his previous serjo who taught him his version of fire magic. In terms of weaponry he prefers to carry around a blade around with him, he is able to ignite it the blade.

Personality:

Rynthyn is a very logical person and he tends to be calm but gets frustrated easily (even if he's the idiot at the time), once his mind is set on something there is no changing his mind (unless you use magic) once he has chosen to do something.  Rynthyn tends to struggle with understanding emotions 

Religious beliefs:

He believes that all Gods are fake and are merely beings who have amassed a huge amount of power.

Childhood:

Rynthyn is a single child born to Tadaal and Ranamea Farbruk, he was a simple farmer for the first 23 years of his lifetime, then one day he teleported randomly, his parents enlisted the help of Rynthyn's uncle to help Rynthyn control his abilities, he still struggles a little bit with his teleportation, while his parents enlisted his uncle he saw Rynthyn's Magicka potential and decided to teach him fire magic, how to light a simple sword on fire, the basics of fire magic. He kept at it for the next 82 years he was taught by his serjo until one day he found out his was killed on the battlefield, Rynthyn was told why or how he died, he wasn't saddened by this, he thought it made sense that his death would be on the battlefield, but instead continued on his mastering his abilities, however he still has a lot to learn

Recent history:

Not much has happened other than his Uncle dyeing and needing a new teacher

Noteable relationships:

He doesn’t know anyone from the Telvanni, no one

Unusual talents/Oddities:

As said before he is able to teleport for some apparent reason, but he is unable to control it sometimes, other than that there really isn’t any other unordinary thing, I suppose he struggles to feel certain emotions like Remorse, Sadness and only ever thinks logically most of the time, although sometimes he is stupid at times, sometimes really stupid, although it is rare

Motivation:

Without his Serjo he is looking for another Serjo who is capable enough to guide him like his Uncle did

Theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> 96 <![endif]--> <!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]--> <!--StartFragment--> <!--EndFragment-->

((Please please please give me any feedback, I want it as perfect as I can 

Last edited by Pegaferno on Nov. 12th, 2016 4:17; edited 1 time in total
manavortex
Archmagister

I like the story a lot, also his motivation and the talent/quirk, but the part about his uncle's death is still a bit sketchy.How did his uncle being on battlefields affect his life as apprentice? Did he accompany him? If not, why not, and how was that handled?

Also, why will he find the Telvanni and not the Mages' Guild? :)

Hireling

Rynthyn wishes to join the telvanni as he prefers to be around his own kind as the telvanni are a dunmeri house. He joined his uncle in cyrodil, although he was not allowed to leave the outpost. Rynthyn's uncle also set him alot of homework, alot of it

(Sorry for taking a long time to reply, I was busy for the past 2 weeks)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: