Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.Cloudless.
Hireling

re: Sharasour Zabamat

Work in progress, looking to expand it once this little guy has had some more in-game experiences. Pics coming as soon as I can take some decent screenshots or find the guts to actually draw him.

Summary

Name:

Sharasour Zabamat

102, born in 2E 480 on the 3rd of Last Seed.

Birthsign:

The Warrior

Appearance:

Sharasour's lean and muscular frame is the result of years of training with bow and weapons, as expected from a warrior and hunter of the Kagesh tribe in Stonefalls. His angular features give him a stern appearance, further emphasized by the devotional tattoos on his body and face, which he dedicated to Boethiah on his coming of age. He keeps his hair shaven on their sides, trying to match the traditional appearance of Indoril Nerevar in the old Ashlander tales.

He wears the traditional garments of his tribe, and is seldom seen without some form of armor. After all, a fight could start anywhere, at any moment.

Personality:

"From my father Ulath-Pal and my mother Rasamsi, I learned honor and piety.

From the reputation and rememberance of my ancestors, to follow the rightful ways of the Velothi and to avoid the filthy lies of the Tribunal.

From the Farseer, faith in Azura's wisdom and abstinence, not only from shameful deeds, but even from shameful thoughts; and further, simplicity in my way of living, far removed from the habits of the housemer.

From my Ashkhan, to trust in Boethiah's and Mephala's teachings and to devote each strike to the former and each kill to the latter. From him too I learned endurance of labour, and to wish for little, and to work with my own hands, and not to meddle with other people's affairs, and not to be ready to listen to slanders.

From our three Good Daedra I learned freedom of will and undeviating steadiness of purpose: and to look to nothing else, not even for a moment, except their teachings; and to always be the same, in sharp pains, on the occasion of the loss of a friend, and in long illness."

Sharasour is a devout member of his tribe and trusts in the Ashkhan and the Farseer. Nevertheless, he has a high opinion of himself, and thinks he's destined to great things. He tries to be a paragon of Velothi values: that's what a good Ashkhan should be, and that's precisely what he's aiming for at the moment.

Religious beliefs:

A fervent hater of the Tribunal and pious follower of the three Good Daedra, Sharasour trusts in the visions the seers recieve from Azura, but feels a closer kinship with Boethiah's and Mephala's pragmatic teachings. He also deeply respects the figure of Indoril Nerevar. He looks up to his tales as Hortator of the Chimer people and sees him as the peak of what a Dunmer could ever hope to achieve.

Childhood:

The only son of two guar herders, Sharasour was supposedly fated to take up his parents' trade and help them while they were still alive. That never happened. Still a child, the young mer turned out to be naturally skilled with bowcraft and tracking, making him an excellent prospective hunter for the tribe. The Ashkhan himself asked Sharasour's parents to let him teach the boy the ways of the warrior. Reluctantly, they agreed. The young Dunmer felt like this was a sign that he was destined to great deeds, and put heart and soul into proving that the trust the Ashkhan had put in him was well-placed.

During his rite of passage from child to mer, he was badly wounded by a shalk bite. He survived and the shalk died, so he was deemed worthy of becoming a warrior for the tribe, but he had to spend several days in bed, fighting the infection. That was when the dreams started: he still remembers the echoing female voice comforting him, assuring him that he was the one she was looking for, and that in time all would have been revealed. The dream repeated itself over and over, every time he would fall asleep. He woke up several days later, stronger than he ever was, ready to fulfill his destiny as Incarnate.

Recent history:

Sharasour knows that he's still to young and inexperienced to face the trials that will await him on Vvardenfell, when he will finally leave for the Cavern of the Incarnate. In the meantime, he plans to extend his influence over the Kagesh tribe and become the new Ashkhan. He also knows that the housemer will have to recognize him as the Hortator. He plans to start building contacts and trust within the most open-minded (or uncaring) of the five houses: Great House Telvanni.

Noteable relationships:

Most of Shararour's relationship have been within the Kagesh tribe so far. The old Ashkhan still respects him, but he's growing wary of the young mer's ambitions. His mother and father still tend to the tribe's guars, but are growing old and tired.

Unusual talents/Oddities:

A skilled hunter, Sharasour has learned the basics of mysticism to help him overcome his foes. He sees his affinity for magic as yet another proof of the destiny that awaits him. Headstrong and stubborn, he has no patience for diplomacy. He can stage an ambush and patiently wait for his quarry for hours on, but will most likely lash out if forced to endure more than a few minutes of typical housemer idle talk.

Motivation:

Sharasour's motivations for contacting house Telvanni are quite clear: no other house would deal with an Ashlander, even more so an Ashlander planning to declare himself Nerevarine. The Telvanni, according to rumors, don't seem to be so devoutly blinded by the Tribunal's lies. If Sharasour has any hope of being one day recognized as the new Hortator, this looks like the best place to start.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: