Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fervas Dres
Hireling

re: Fervas Dres

Summary of the Character "Fervas Dres"

Name:

My Name? Fervas Dres, born as the son of Daryn and Llandreri Dres. As the youngest son.. if you want it to be complete, even though I do not completely understand the reason for this interrogation. There are two brothers of mine being older, called Sedrane and Varon - eldest first as he would approve I am sure.

.. My House? Dres, as it is quite obvious, if I dare to point out. We are one of the Great Houses of Morrowind, as you should know - our area of influence is concentrated completely on the Mainland. Agriculture and Slaves are our most important source of income, but who am I telling that? Vivec once said: "House Dres represents the past of pre-Tribunal Great House culture, a persistent tradition of Daedra- and ancestor-worshipping civilized Dunmer clans.", and who would oppose that? Just in case you need that too, the Motto of my House is:

"To spread culture and truth to the benighted:
this is our commitment and burden."

My what? What would you possibly need that for?! You are really starting to annoy me.
I was born on the 8th of Sun's Dawn 2E 502, I suppose you can calculate my age from that? If not I am afraid I cannot and do not want to help you.

Birthsign:

Birthsign? Well, .. I suppose there is no harm in telling that. I was born under the Sign of the Serpent. The well known book "The Firmament", says about this sign:

"The Serpent wanders about in the sky and has no Season, though its motions are predictable to a degree. No characteristics are common to all who are born under the sign of the Serpent. Those born under this sign are the most blessed and the most cursed."

Appearance:

Personality:

My personality? I would describe me as a charming mer with a healthy suspicion towards others. But despite that .. I heard others say I tend to work to much and forget to care about myself while I am occupied by business. Bad tongues even whisper I react almost shy when it is about my wellbeing, but thats obviously made up. As for some rumors about my 'tendencies', I do not want to hear anything about this anymore - especially not near my family.

Religious beliefs:

Religion? You must be joking, aren't you? I am believing in the Tribunal of course, as all Dunmer with some sense should, as they are our living and mighty gods. Just think of the numerous events they sacrificed so much to save us, asuring our wellbeing. As for my House has a certain bond towards Sotha Sil, I personaly always felt more fond with praying towards Vivec as his wisedom always manages to impress me.

Besides that I do not refrain to admit that the good Daedra deserve our respect, as they maybe just Anticipations but still remain a deserved big part of our culture.

Childhood:

My father was, or is still called Daryn Dres. My Mother was Llandreri Dres, she died shortly after my birth during a .. But, I do not think that concerns you. My brothers are Sedrane and Varon Dres. .. Relationship? As usual I suppose, not very dearly but I wouldn't assassinate them. In all families some blood is shed to ensure the right education, right? But like I said .. That doesn't concern you any further if you know what is good and healthy for you.

Recent history:

In the last few weeks. Well .. the usual business, but I would consider the meeting of Vivicah Telvanni in official as well as personal matters as something remarkable.

Noteable relationships:

I like to converse with Vivicah Telvann, I consider her to be someone I like to spent my time with. Well, and there is Selvia Vapin, a young imperial - very intelligent and beautiful. I .. well, I do enjoy her company. Much.

Unusual talents/Oddities:

Talents? Well .. I do know how to survive in a conversation, and know some magic in the school of Illusion. Despite that - feel free to cross me and I will show you whatelse I fancy to call myself talented in.

Motivation:

My motivation to have contact with the Telvanni? You clearly have a lack of knowledge f'lah .. For a start is a good relationship with the Great House of Telvanni to be wished for, personal as well as in matters of business, as the Telvanni almost own as many slaves as my honored House does and therefore has a need of good resources. And except for such obvious reasons, I always have been interested in knowledge and mer to have a proper conversation with.

Are we done now? I really have much more important matters to tend to.

[Edited: 26.06.15 for 'Relationships']

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many? All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: