Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Who is who and how many?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbhs99

re: Telvanni Tykan Al-Faheed Do Sentinel Hel Ansei No Shira

Well..I spent most of my limited wit on the title so lets try to give you some more standard information.

Name:

In theory my full name is 'Telvanni Tykan Al-Faheed Do Sentinel Hel Ansei No Shira' but i prefer Tykan Al-Faheed or in general conversation Tykan. 

I am only 30 though my experience and worn appearance may say otherwise, the desert and countless fights does that to you.

Birthsign:

I am going to give you one guess...yes, The Warrior congratulations.

Appearance:

As of recently I have taken a traditional stance on my appearance. Barring when i sleep, swim or sometimes when i train, i wear a Traditional Yokudan set of Heavy Alloy Armour. The plate itself has a standard steel appearance and the Undercoats and Greaves are specially died a dark red. Around the Keep and with the House i do not wear my Helm but outside you may find me wearing it. I keep my Hair and Facial Hair cut short as to keep it out of the way and have scars on my face, some large, some not. The weapon you will almost always see me use is my greatsword or if not then my longsword and shield depending on events. If you wonder why then you should spend some time looking for books on Redguards, swords mean a fair bit to us and when you are a SWORD Saint, trained in many styles from across Nirn and beyond, you tend to prefer what you know over a mallet or staff.

Personality:

With a self proclaimed title of 'Jester' I think little need be said. I crack witty retorts and jokes at whomever or whatever I face, be it Daedroth or Tourist, somebody looking into it would likely think it is how i cope, but frankly it is just the only thing i can give in many more academic conversations and times when i am tempted to make it less academic and more barbaric. I am a proud man, but i believe i am respectful (at least in more dire or serious moments) and thus expect the same and nothing more. You will likely see me with Rum or on dire occasions Whiskey or Bourbon in my hand watching the typical events. I am generally ignored as any kind of seat of power and thus rarely attempt to contribute to political matters and often do what I am asked within reason.

Religion:

I believe the Tribunal are the tr- Yeah I cant even fake it, i believe in the ancient Yokudan pantheon and all that comes with it along with an interest in the celestials. I abhor the Daedra and their minions to the very bones of myself, but due to the mixed belief of the house and their neutral stance i also take a neutral one. I wrote a short study into the Yokudan Pantheon, read it if you wish to understand my beliefs further.

Childhood:

My childhood was great until roughly age Eighteen which was a very dark time for me. My Family Consists of my father, Jawek, he is the leader of my family and a skilled swordsman noble in Sentinel, my Mother Lanya, only she still sees me  as although she married into the Noble Crown way of life she still sees me as her son, My two sisters Birtan and Suletti who are on the fence about my past, more recently they have came to the meetings with me and my mother and then my final sister and the eldest in the family, Anwena who refuses to even speak of me. I of course also had my brother Afwa who was the second eldest (I am third) but he is unfortunately and fortunately in The Far Shores now.

Recent History: 

I am afraid I cannot say, boring warrior stuff. Also been tasked with finding a few guards for Cernon's Toadstool. Though I am doing some more private affairs, and I'm not going to let anyone into those. No not the Ebon Flask and no it doesn't involve Goat sacrifices.

Notable Relationships:

Now Niyian is around now I have spent a large portion of spare time with her and sometimes with anybody around who isn't busy. I mostly talk with the likes of Kudo-Lee, Sier-Nahn, Cernon and the Archmagister when she is not having some damn political problem. I talk with everyone form time to time and happily talk with any newcomers as long as they don't make me want to finish the kegs in the common room.

Talents:

I can swing a sword many different ways, interesting i know. Due to the length and effort of my Ansei training I have learnt how to conjure swords with my mind and it seems to also have been heavily hardened against illusions and strangely given me semi-lucid 'dreams'. I can handle my drink better than most and will frequently drink a kegs worth of Rum before I become out of it along with my insurmountable wit and incredibly funny jokes. I am a capable smith and woodworker as I have made my own weapons since I was a lad. I have some capability to use Destruction magic but not as well as a sword, more a gout of fire or the like, not a bolt of lightning. Most of this is (and must) be underplayed, mages don't understand my (and other Warriors and the like's) way of life and thought so to avoid conflict, I swing a sword and drink rum.

Motivations:

The reason I'm here? I need something to do while i train and i like the company. If i help by keeping a watch and deterring an assassin or two I think I've done my duty. It also provides a good place to train without interruptions and access to other styles I would not find in Hammerfell, though I prefer the way of the Ansei, Shehai and Swordmasters.

Hope that explained some things. Feel free to talk to me when I am not busy and I will answer most any question.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: