Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> The Arcaneum - Research and debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valorin Telvanni

re: How to start the Ashlander daily quests

Since I tripped over that myself when I tried to do Ashlander dailies with my alt, I thought it would be a good idea to share what I found out.

Basically you get these Quests in Ald'ruhn, and with a bit of luck you don't only get a nice ring or set piece, but also an Ashlander motif part.

BUT, there are no dailies when you get there first. You have to do a few things for the Ashlanders for them to entrust you with running errands for the tribes...

So, how do I get the Ashlanders to make me run their errands?

First finish the quest in Ald'ruhn. There is a guy who wants you to help him with family business, which then leads to you running all over the place to please the Ashlanders and do all the dangerous stuff for that guy.

That done, you have to head north, past Gnisis, until you reach the Urshilaku camp (yes, all the way up to the northern coast). There is an Ashlander with a quest for you (not that other Dunmer standing around there, but an Ashlander). He will tell you to do stuff for the Ashlanders and sent you back to Ald'ruhn. That's it.

Enjoy the farm.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: