Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScattyThePirate
Hireling

re: Hew's Bane Prologue: Welcome Aboard!

"Fair warning: If you throw up on my ship, I'll have you lick it up again. It's not my fault if you happen to get seasick, after all."

The introductory event for the Hew's Bane RP Hub will be on Friday, the 29th of April 2016 5th of May 2016, 20:00 CET.

Characters allowed: Preferrably medium to low power chars who want or have to go to Abah's Landing. Basically, characers from the Keep are welcome, as well as members of Areth's crew. Newly created chars should be reviewed first. 

=====================================================

The Archmagister was friendly enough to grant Areth some laborers from the Keep to aid him on his daring endeavor. After Shaigan's disappearance, he needs to expand the business to keep Darkmaiden Shipments afloat. Therefore, he will sail to Abah's Landing in order to hire an experienced crew for his ship, the Jolly Spriggan. Of course, he intends to establish promising business contacts with the merchants there as well.

As part of his contract with the Archmagister, he offers free and - if need be - undercover voyage for members of the Central Morrowind Branch of House Telvanni on this initial journey, as well as the following ones. He doesn't really care what business draws members of the House to Hew's Bane, as long as they can follow simple commands and are not disinclined to a bit of manual labor (the Jolly Spriggan is short on staff, you see).

Once the ship reaches Abah's Landing, Areth will provide accomodation for the group. They are free to explore the busy city of Abah's Landing though he might send them on errands occasionally. 

General Guidelines:

- please inform me if you want to introduce new characters, NPCs and/or plots

- casual RP is highly encouraged

- feel free to have your own plots

- larger plots should be discussed beforehand

- teleportation to-and-fro is possible but should be announced (see the Hub Announcement)

- events may disable the ability to leave the Hub for a while

- for further questions, see the Hub Announcement or ask me directly

re: Hew's Bane Prologue: Welcome Aboard!

The arrival of the Jolly Spriggan in Abah's Landing will be on Thursday Wednesday, the 19th of May 2016, 20:00 CET 18th of May 201620:00 CET

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: