Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Loredas Event Bank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbhs99

re: Great School Telvanni

Just a little short idea i had that other events can be based off. As the title entails I think it'd be nice to actually have lessons of some kind. Me and Argo (as Kudo-Lee) had planned this in a way, before this bank was built, and more people had planned to tag along for a kind of exchanging of sword skills between the warriors of the guild. This could easily be applied to the Mages, Wardens or Bill the Cleaner for all i know. 

The General premise is those who have skills they may talk about (Tykan's Sword skills, Cernon's Alchemy, Nelvan's magical pursuits and so on) and provide lessons in their chosen field. This could also be a catalyst for other events and for a better understanding/story for other banked events. 

I expect some mixed views on this suggestion so feel free to comment if you think it is a decent idea or if you feel like berating my attempts and also if you want to use this as a base for your own plan please do feel free.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: