Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Loredas Event Bank
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manavortex
Archmagister

re: 26.6.: Saving Amrun Malyon Part 2 [Medium - High]

The road ahead (27.6.):

To keep the deal with the Dremora that Vivicah had struck to get everyone safely out of the Deadlands, she has to bind and imprison a Dremora Prince so that the - yet nameless - fiend can take his or her place. For that purpose she has been provided with a scroll containing his Name. To hold the ritual the Archmagister has asked for support!

20.6.:

With the help of Amrun's Senche slave mount, the party, consisting of Vivicah, Valorin, Tykan, Teldryn, Silvar, Shaigan and Selvia, easily found the spot where Amrun had traversed the planes to enter the Deadlands. They travelled up a mountain until they found a portal, taking them up on a ledge high above the Deadlands, where they found Amrun, skeletized, but otherwise relatively un-harmed. On their way out they bumped into an ambitioned yet nameless Dremora who had kept Amrun prisoner - and refused to simply let him walk away despite the fact that the Mouth claimed to have struck a deal with the creature! Has Amrun not read the fine print? Obviously the Dremora did not feel bound to let him go after his "master" came for him - but Vivicah negotiated another deal. The Telvanni will bind and imprison his surperior, a Dremora Prince (the same power level as Telvanni Valkynas Valris) for at least two hundred years, and in turn, he will let them go. Upon his graceful offer to not come after Vivicah for at least ten years she mentioned that she would tie the binding spell to her life - so that will have to be worked into the ritual as well...

While traveling the Deadlands, the party managed to bump into a rather ragged Av'agea Emero, who kept asking them for the direction of the nearest Skooma den. The Archmagister, who did not blink an eye upon being confronted with an angry Dremora on his home turf, seemed rather intimidated by the madmer...

The event for this week's Loredas, 20ieth of Midyear, will be Saving Amrun Malyon.

Vivicah's Mouth managed to get himself stuck in the Deadlands, being imprisoned by a Dremora of Mehrunes Dagon. Since the only source is the guar-shit-crazy Malakil Indaris, reports have been hazy at best, but the Archmagister is set to get her second-in-command back...

I won't let a Dremora Prince take who is mine. Besides, I owe him one. *smiles sweetly* When this is over, he will be in my debt... I shall like this.

The first hurdle will be to find Amrun in the Deadlands. Then, a party must venture there to find whoever is holding him prisoner and to solve the situation somehow - of course violence is always a solution, but maybe there is additional benefit to gain?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Loredas Event Bank All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: