Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Character Templates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valorin Telvanni

re: Telvanni noble

Telvanni noble

Telvannis are known to be great wizards and to house some insanely powerful members, but there are also Housemembers that never ascended that high in the arts of magic. These characters are of Telvanni heritage and as such they are respected members of the Great House, but they aren't wizards. Oh, and they are most likely a Dunmer. House Telvanni as one of the Great noble Houses of Morrowind wouldn't allow other races to be a noble of their House. Of course that might happen due to marriage and such, but well... There are many foyadas in Morrowind and those members are likely to slip and fall. What a pity.

What am I doing all day?

That's totally up to you. You should keep in mind that you are a noble and you might want that to reflect in your overall endeavors. You also should have a reason to hang out in Heimlyn Keep.

My powerlevel

Might be low because you aren't one of those high wizards, but keep in mind that every Telvanni noble has received magical training. If your character isn't even capable of casting a few spells you should be happy he/she didn't end up in a foyada before his/her childhood was over and thus a non-magical Telvanni noble is considered extremely rare.

Where is my place in the Great House Telvanni?

You are a noble. It means you are above slaves and servants and even higher ranked than Oathmer. But you should keep in mind that one of those high wizards may forget about that and favour a more capable Oathmer. Competence is still a higher good than nobility in the eyes of many Telvannis.

My agenda

That's totally up to you.

Additional information

Nothing to add that comes to my mind right now.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Character Templates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: