Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
manavortex
Archmagister

re: Mrs. Tamriel vote

Greetings lovely mer,

by request of one of our n'wah associates, I bring you the Mrs. Tamriel election. Obviously this is about picking the most beautiful woman who walks the face of Nirn - what a shallow pasttime, but since one of the Aetherial Blade's assets is partaking in said election, I suppose I might as well ask you for your assistance.

You can be of service by heading to this place, register yourself so you are allowed to vote, and state your allegiance for the Dibella priestess from Daggerfall. Each participant has three votes, one for a portrait, one for a full body painting, and one for a scenic picture.

~Vivicah

Last edited by manavortex on Feb. 2nd, 2015 5:15; edited 2 times in total

Mrs?

I suppose you have to be married...

Oh.

Would be funny as Miss Tamriel if modeled after those wretched beauty pageants, where the poor gals have to endure a series of events. Swimsuit, where they just walk around in a sexy but not too sexy manner. Same with evening clothes. Then the performance portion and, the worst of it, the interview. All would have to feign to be mindless sycophants like that twit in Mournhold whose goal in life to be one of Almalexia's "hands" which she announces to you breathlessly. 

Nice site though. Very German, very not gaming culture.

Adept Yrin is married with Dibella herself.

Aethelwolfe

Marriage, marriage, bloody hell! What happened to "friends with benefits."

Yeah, yeah, wouldn't qualify for the contest....

Dear Great Members of the Geat House: I need you help! My victory is in danger! Perhaps I will lose the vote because of too few of votings from you! Please think about: It's YOUR Bosmer Oathmer, who will be evil-minded. Do you want that?

In earnest: I would be glad to get some votes from any of you. If you need help to register on a german platform, I will be pleased to do help.

Best wishes
Bosmerland

Bosmerland

If you find grammatical errors: Eat them!

Aethelwolfe

You have Andala's vote 

Seriously I didn't know you were in the running for this, Boz. Splendidly crafted character and impeccable taste in the outfit Andala saw you in today. A wonderful choice of pieces and the color coordination is outstanding. And she normally hates green. 

neaNicu

I swear I tried but I don't understand a word in German and the result was "Die Registrierung ist fehlgeschlagen.
Dieses Forum versucht, Spammer fernzuhalten. Deine Angaben während der Registrierung stimmen mit Angaben bekannter Spammer überein. Das heißt, entweder wurde dein gewünschter Name zuvor schon von Spammern verwendet oder von deinem Internetanschluss aus wurde Spam in anderen Foren verbreitet oder deine Emailadresse wird von Spammern verwendet.
Sollte es sich bei dieser automatischen Einschätzung um einen Fehler handeln, kontaktiere uns bitte über das Kontaktformular."

If any of our German speaking collegues can register there for me, of course I'll vote.

My e-mail is nickr@b.astral.ro and just put neaNicu username and Snaefellsjokull password.

@Aehtel: Thank you for these lovely words. I had to have a green color since the start of ESO. It's MY color!

@nea: Yes, yes, yes: German! This sentence means, that the forum thinks, that you are a bot. As I wrote: I'll help you, so you can vote. Let's give it a try, when we both are on line.

Bosmerland

neaNicu

I did it, finally. It seems I couldn't pass the captcha test, which also happens on English or even Romanian forums Happy I hate it!

I registered on the site for Andala as Andala....and, of course, she voted for our fetching - not fetcher - Bosmer 

Bosmerland

Oh, my character to vote for is my breton priestress Yrin of Daggerfall. Hope your vote was correct. ;)

Bosmerland

As to see in "Bild 3" (picture 3).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: