Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manavortex
Archmagister

re: Guild Meeting, Loredas, 31.8.

As our request to take the whining Nord woman out of our meeting room seemed to be an impossible one - at least according to House Dres - we were forced to come up with another meeting location. After the Chimer ruin that the Archmagister had discovered north of Kragenmoor lost it's roof either to erosion or to Khajiiti thieves, another Great House was told about the small print on their rental agreement (that can only be seen when the moons stand in the right angle to another, and when wearing a specially enchanted focus lense). House Hlaalu has gleefully welcomed the opportunity to be of service to the surperior house and made the whole first story of their kinhouse in Narsis available whenever we demand it. Opposed to the Dres, they didn't even bitch about it. Much.

The meeting will be held at 22:00 GMT.

malakil

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend tonight's meeting, due to a letter from Tel Branora urging me to return home with all haste. Preparations to open a portal are already underway, so I suspect I will return within the next day or so.

Alas, I shall be attending a stage rendition of Two Gentle Bosmer of Glenumbra in the company of Lady ... never mind that. Suffice it to say that it was not easy to arrange a time when her husband, the ambassa... I'll start over.

I can't make it, got a date with a lady as hot as M'Lady the Archmagister's fireballs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: