Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> The Arcaneum - Research and debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaius Sulla
Gaius Sulla

re: Basic Tank, Stamina and Magicka Attribute spread and more.

This is to help those that want to get into PvE put together a quick build or to get the general idea for certain builds. Feel free to help and I'll edit it in. These are for the 4 man dungeons not Dragonstar Arena and Trials. the builds are built around VR14 and I can't remember the scaling difference.

Attribute Spread

With doing dungeons the attribute spread for your builds is required so tanks don't run out of stamina blocking, damage dealers and healers are not one shot killed and that healers don't run out of magicka.

Tank: With tanks you are working towards the minimum health of around 25k+ and then you split the others with most going into Stamina to aid with blocking.

Stamina/Magicka: With these builds they can be used for each other but reversed. you will require at least 20k health the rest would go into your namesake build like a Stamina build would get their health to 20k and then put the rest into Stamina. 

Food

The food is required since the Emperor buffs are something you really shouldn't build around since the PvP campaigns are now more contested then ever.

Tanks/Stamina: Potenate's Supreme cioppino

Magicka/Healer: Lillandril Summer Sausage

Champion Point Basic

This will help give a basic for each build. Mage side(Blue), Thief Side(Green) and the Warrior Side(red)

Tank Build: For example mine

Mage side: The Apprentice all in Blessed(them self heals), The Thief side: The Tower a even split between Warlord and Magician and now the Warrior Side: The Steed 31 in Block expertise, The Lady even spread between Hardy and elemental defender.

Magicka build: the example being the champion points I was shown for a Dragonknight Magicka build.

Mage side: The Apprentice 1 Elfborn, 1 Spell Erosion and the rest in Elemental Expert. Thief Side: The Tower all but 5 into Magician the 5 go into the Lover tree with Arcanist. Warrior side: Steed 5 block expertise and 1 spell shield, The Lady 1 Thick Skinned 5 light armour focus and an even spread between Hardy and elemental defender. 

Healer: The Thief side: , Mage side and Warrior side. Still needs work on

Stamina Build: Taken from the stamina builds in the silly video. http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/jabsmania-templar-stamina-dd-build-for-update-1-6/

Mage Side: The Ritual Mighty 59, Precise strikes 5, The Thief side: The Tower Warlord 31, The Lover Mooncalf 34, Warrior Side: Steed Medium Armor Focus 1, Spell Shield 23, The Lady Hardy 30 Elemental Defender 20 and Thick Skinned 14

Werewolf or Vampire

As a Werewolf you will get a Bonus to stamina regeneration regardless of forms but if you transform into a werewolf you will gain the poison vulnerability.

As a Vampire you will gain a abilitys that will allow you to survive for longer but take in mind that the Fire damage cannot be negated by Dunmer race so please add fire resist enchants to jewelry and champion points to help the healer out a bit.

Crafted Sets

Trait wise got for infused Head,Chest, legs and shield(if you use it) and Divines Belt, feet, hands and shoulder.

Infused increases the Enchantment of the armour/Weapon and the Divines increases the effect of your chosen stone.

For Tanks I would recommend 5 pieces of Whitestrake's Retribution.

For Stamina Builds I would recommend 5 Pieces of Hundings rage.

For Magicka Builds I would recommend 2 Pieces of Torug's Pact(robe and two staffs) 

Dropped/Bought sets

Tanks: The Footman Jewelry(Dragonstar Arena. Best check the Guild traders till your sure you want to do DSA) and the Blood Spawn(Spindleclutch head shoulders come from getting the gold key from the pledges) set if you want to help out damage get the Valkyn Set.(Veteran City of Ash head)

Magicka: 4 pieces of martial Knowledge(Cyrodiil caves give leveled loot) legs, feet, hands and belt. Band of Cyrodiil's light(Cost alot of Alliance points depending on the level bought at) and the Necklace of Adriotness(dropped from the Veteran Dungeons)

Stamina: 5 Pieces of the Ravaging set and 2 pieces of The Shadow walker(containers from PvP vendors)

Healer: 5 pieces of the Healer(Dragonstar Arena)

Non-Class Ability's

Tanks: Puncture(Melee taunt) Morph it into Ransack, Defensive Posture(lowers Block cost reduction so use it during fights where you need 3 Daedroth and 4 wraiths) morph it into defensive stance and watch as people send their own projectiles at themself and Inner Fire(ranged taunt) morph it into Inner Rage as having a taunt for Magicka and Stamina can save Stamina when you need wraiths and Daedroths alive.

Healer: Grand Healing Morph into Healing Springs and Regenaration morph that into Mutagen.

Magicka: Force Shock morph that to Force Pulse and Impulse morph that to Elemental Ring.

Mages Guild: Meteor morph that to Shooting Star.(Don't use it in Cyrodiil it's on of the bigger causes of lag)

Stamina: Depending on the weapons used and the class really.

Duel Wield: Whirlwind Morph that into steel tornado and Battle cloak morph that to quick cloak.

Two handed: Cleave morph that to Brawler, Critical Charge morph that to Critical Rush, Reverse Slash morph it to Executioner and Momentum morph it to Rally.

Bow: Poison Arrow morph that to Poison Injection and Volley Morph that to Scorched Earth.

Fighters Guild: Dawnbreaker morph that to Flawless Dawnbreaker and Expert Hunter morph that to Evil Hunter or Camouflaged Hunter.

Mages Guild: Meteor morph that to Shooting Star.(Don't use it in Cyrodiil it's on of the bigger causes of lag)

There are some parts that need some work but feel free to add and i'll edit it in.

Images needed Vampire Werewolf side by side in WW form, Someone at crafting station has to be woodworking, clothing or blacksmithing station toggle your UI off so your chatbox is not shown to anyone or resources to make people targets and screenshots of people posing in Medium and Light Armour with respective weapons on their backs as I can cover the Heavy Armour. 

And now for something silly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> The Arcaneum - Research and debate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: