Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manavortex
Archmagister

re: Ongoing: Lore Competition - until 1.9.

Given that the patchquake has shaken many Telvanni out of their towers and our guild is suddenly almost twice the size it used to be, I feel the need to point out that the lore competition is still ongoing. Every member of the house is welcome to post their background story in our Library's members section. Please don't forget to remove everything from the stories that can be used against you - or at least don't complain if you find yourself blackmailed.

If you participate in the lore competition, please provide a note here on the black board, to make sure your entry won't go unnoticed, as the prices are well worth the effort. Worry not, although their titles are on public display, only those who have gained access to the library can view the full story.

Although they were announced by my predecessor, I feel obliged to fulfill his promise in his place and announce the following prices:

1st price: A Daedric motif book, as displayed below by Divayth Fyr

2nd price: An Ancient Elf motif book

3rd price: A Barbaric motif book

4th price: A Primal motif book

5th price: 10 000 gold pieces

Divayth Fyr, demonstrating Daedric style

Entries so far:

Runil Stormbinder

Uruk Hai the Lost

Runil Spellwatch, a story about pure evil

Bastet the Khajit

Vorys the Immolant

A year in Tamriel

Wrath of the Forsaken Nord: Yuri Sky-Roar

and, out of competition, because otherwise I could just keep all the prices myself:

Vivicah Telvanni, bane and blessing

Valorin Telvanni, a warrior's tale

The winners will be chosen either by my predecessor, should he find the time to read the stories on his research trip to Elsweyr, or by me. The judge's decision is final, although I feel obliged to point out that bribery will, of course, increase your chances. Please keep in mind that the big price has a total value of an estimate 25 000 - 30 000 golden coins when considering the effort. Other things that will make the judges well-disposed are lore-abiding behaviour and good storytelling. Please keep in mind that your stories will be read, and therefore require a minimum of formatting.

Every guild member can post as many stories as he or she desires, however, only one of these will considered when choosing a winner. It would be a smart move to point out your favourite...
The deadline for the contest will be Morndas, the 1. of Heathfire. (1.9.)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> Announcement board All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: