Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Calendar
Guild NewsFeed Icon

HTML Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> The Arcaneum - Research and debate
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vorys-Pontifex

re: Can No Longer Launch Game !!!!

You won't see me for a while : I suffered a total ESO crash that won't even let me launch. Here is my rant in the Official forum :   http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/110508/cyrodiil-rez-crash-leads-to-game-no-longer-launching-at-all?new=1

Vorys-Pontifex

Well I had no help from ESO, but fixed the problem myself; What happened was  corruption of my client files caused by crashes in Cyrodiil. Of course I had earlier attempted to de-install and re-install the game, but no doubt to save server download time, the ESO de-installer/installer practically removes and replaces nothing on your hard disk, unless you use sophisticated "wipe" tools to clear your disk. So the files stayed corrupted. However there is a repair function on the launcher screen, hard to find under game options, that will take the time to analyse your files, replacing corruption and downloading patches as needed. That did the trick.

Ballehalle

Great that you fixed it :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Great House Telvanni Forum Index -> The Arcaneum - Research and debate All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: